January 29, 2014

After Effect Project - Into The Park V1


Features
  • With this project you can show your pictures in my frames that I shot with my Canon 7D. it’s 720p at 50 fps . but you can have it in 25 fps if it looks overclocked . I think it’s good for showing personal pictures , family pictures and …
  • it don’t need any plugin.and very easy to manage.
  • Music and Pictures are not included . music that I used is here :http://audiojungle.net/item/wedding/5088655 but you might use any music if you think it’ll match better with the motion.
  • I hope you like the preview , and if you bought it , you like the project. -thank you
  • Created
  • 13 September 13
  • After Effects Version
  • CS6
  • File Size
  • 201mb
DEMO


Download:


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4/16/15, 9:21 AM , Blogger yaiacer said...

Realistic-photo-gallery

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home